Friday, August 22, 2008

For starters

Let me start by sayin im a skeptic wen it comes to blogging. Cause Im not sure how seriously ppl take dem. U could say u dont care abt others, n dat a blog's just like a personal diary for ya. But d truth is dat u do.. else u wouldnt put up ur thoughts wer everyone can read em. Most blogs des days r either gossip columns (dis aint E!, ppl).. or the daily news. Or stuff u've seen, read or heard b4. Its very hard to maintain ur individuality in dis blogosphere.. n dis is just an attempt at doin dat :)

Im an animal lover.. I feed d strays in my lane wenevr I get d time. It pains me to see stray dogs or cats suffer.. n wat pains me more is d BMC move to kill stray dogs.. n if u feel d same sign dis form asap.
http://www.petitiononline.com/strays/petition-sign.html?
I dont knw how effective it is, but its a start.

Time to talk abt my other passion.. poetry! I write wen im too bored wid d monotony arnd me n yet der r a million thoughts runnin thru my mind. Here's one of d verses I've scribbled in d recent past...

"Unsteady are my feet as they tread
Upon the vanishing path ahead
My mind speeding, my heart sore
Where have I read this before…

Horizon darkened by suspicious cloud
Cheery waves form a firm shroud
Over imprints of a once-cherished tale of yore
When have I seen this before…

Incessant buzzing in my head
Sirens resounding in the air
Deadlines to be met; resolutions to be kept
Fervent prayers galore
Why have I heard this before…

Call it a reverie or a premonition
Or simply a fragment of my imagination
Is time fleeting or standing still?
Will I do as I should or as I will?
Change is presumed as the only constant
Yet life assumes a predictable pattern
Occur, did it now, or ages before
If it happens again, then I’ll be sure…"

P.S: I like writin abstract stuff :P

I also absolutely completely uncontrollably adore music, be it indian, western, classical, rock et all.. wid d exception of metal, I guess. Nothing would please me more than bein cooped up in a recording studio all day, provided der r tea breaks. Im just waitin for d time wen I'l hav all d time in d world.. to sing, to learn a musical instrument.. basically pursue my love for music in a constructive way.

There's so much to do.. n so little time. But if a single issue has been on my mind for way too long, ur bound to read abt dat in here. Until den.. sayonara!

1 comment:

The Wanderer said...

Good start buddy! Welcome to the Big Bad (well, not always) World of Blogosphere!

Eager to see more of your thoughts coming this way.

Btw, the poem is really nice.. no I'm not trying to flatteryou jus coz this is ur first post n first comment ;-)